- Design and deployment of ARS strategic e-health plans
- Project management around new dematerialised flow standards (SIMPHONIE, ROC, FIDES)
- Support of national e-health operators
- Assistance on European patient data exchange dossiers
STRATEGIC STUDIES AND ANALYSIS
- Territorial strategic analyses (from territorial data, PMSI, drug data)
- Studies and reports for institutions and professional federations
- Medico-economic studies on public health actions
- Evaluation of the benefits of the use of digital services
THINK THANKS AND EVENTS
- Organisation of conferences and theme days on health innovations
- Networking events with actors from the health ecosystem (France, Europe, worldwide)
- Web media and social networking campaigns
- PMO for major transformation projects (telemedicine, TSN, national programmes)
- Piloting support of the MMR programme
- Performance improvement studies
Our success stories
Making use of digital to modernise Health Facilities
Supporting the DGOS team in the management of the SIMPHONIE, FIDES and ROC programmes
Health facilities are forcibly modernising. The digitisation of their medico-administrative processes is an important issue in this logic to better accommodate the patient, secure their identification when it is supported and efficiently ensure rapid, reliable and comprehensive recoveries.
OpusLine is accompanying the DGOS of the Ministry of Health to manage the SIMPHONIE, FIDES and ROC programmes.
Our team’s mission is to clarify the framing of each programme, to consolidate, clarify, make intelligible all the information collected on the progress of the institutions in the various programmes, to prepare national communications and to animate the committee organisation of the programmes, which mobilise many actors: Ministry, CNAMTS, the public finance administration, representatives of complementary organisations and hospital federations…
2,000 health and medico-social establishments potentially concerned
100% of compulsory health insurance plans involved
3 years to succeed
Transforming the health system by focusing on E-Health, a Challenge !
Supporting ASIP Health in the development of digital health
ASIP Santé is mandated by the Ministry of Health to accelerate the development of e-health. OpusLine is accompanying it on three projects with high stakes: assistance in piloting the deployment of secure messaging MSSanté, support for the ROR Programme to make available to professionals an operational description of health supply, assistance in piloting and implementation of European e-health projects.
We supported ASIP Santé on the management of projects by contributing to the animation of numerous committees and workshops mobilising institutional partners (Ministry, CNAMTS, CNSA…), regional (ARS, GCS, ORU, URPS, CPAM), international (European Commission and member countries), industrialists (operators, publishers) and experts from French institutions and hospitals. We thus contributed to the realisation of the project strategy, the definition of the business contents, the design of the IS modules, the operational implementation, the methods of accompanying change and the drafting of contractual documents.
30,000 health professionals equipped with MSSanté
28,000 hospital units described in the ROR in MCO
16 member states involved
Objective 3 Billion Euros in savings
Accompanying institutions in the implementation of the three-year government plan
Announced in February 2015, the three-year plan aims to improve the organisation of the health system based on the evolution of care and medical practices. Our challenge: to support, on behalf of the ANAP, 42 health institutions in PACA and Burgundy in the implementation of the plan.
An individualised support respecting the autonomy of each institution, a methodological contribution by our consultants and the experts of the ANAP, establishments that are taking up new modes of patient care, and a modernisation movement that is picking up pace in all establishments. First, it was necessary to carry out a shared diagnosis of the situation of each establishment, then to deduce an operational roadmap with each one, translated into action plans that we followed throughout the programme. The telephone support system and the sessions of methodological input and exchange of operational experiences at the level of the regions made it possible for the institutions to share their experiences, good practices and actions, facilitating implementation.
42 institutions accompanied over a period of 24 months
24 meetings or 1 monthly session per region bringing together institutions and ARS
42 individual telephone follow-up sessions per month
- ARS Ile-de-France
- ARS Lorraine
- ASIP Santé
- Institut National du Cancer
- Ministère des Affaires Sociales, de la Santé et des Droits des Femmes
- Ministère de l’Économie et des Finances
- DGE- Direction Générale des Entreprises
- GCS PAYS DE LOIRE